City Bank Ltd is one of the most prominent banks in Bangladesh. With the current pandemic, lots of bike lovers are dumping the idea of using public transport and are thinking to move towards two-wheelers. Many won’t be able to afford to buy a motorcycle with full-on cash but would prefer to buy through a loan process & City Bank Ltd has just the facility for that in City Bike Loan.
City Bike Loan was created to facilitate the increasing demand for motorcycles in Bangladesh. Currently, it has been offered through banks in Dhaka city but bikers outside Dhaka city can also look for this facility. One of the best things about this loan facility is that the biker won’t need to go to any City Bank Branch & also enjoy this facility through a virtual credit card.
Parameters of the loan:
- Loan amount up to 10 lac.
- Financing up to 80% of the bike’s retail value with registration.
- Financing up to 100% of the bike retail value with registration for WOMEN & CBL Employee.
- Installments facilities ranging between 6-36 months.
- Financing up to 95% against City Bank FDR
The people who are eligible for getting City Bike Loan:
- Salaried Executives
- Self-employed professionals
- Foreign Remittance
- Ride-Sharing service
Salaried Person: 1 year
Business Person, Freelancer or Professional: 1 year
A person in ride-sharing service: 6 months
Foreign Remittance Earner: 6 Month
Minimum Monthly Income
- Salaried Person (CBL Staff) – BDT 12,000
- Salaried Person (Account Payee): BDT 15,000
- Salaried Person (Cash Payee): BDT 20,000
- Business Person, Professional, Landlord/Landlady: BDT 25,000
- Freelancer- BDT 30,000
- A person in ride-sharing service: BDT 15,000
- Foreign Remittance Earner– BDT 20,000
- General Public – 12.99 %
- Women Customer – 11.99%
- TVS,Yamaha, Bajaj & Honda customer – 11.99 %
- Ridesharing partner – 9.99 %
- City Bank Employee – 4.94%
Other fees & charges:
- Processing Fee: 1% of Sanction limit + Vat (Waived for Female and CBL staff) & 5% for Bajaj Customer
- Documentation Charge: 1000 + Vat (Waived for Female and CBL staff)
- Joint registration of two-wheelers (waived for CBL Permanent staff)
- One repayment cheque for full loan value including full interest
As this is a Bank loan so there are many other types of formalities that you have to go through. To know more about all these please contact City Bank Hotline number: 16234